Enjoy a day in the beautiful and unspoiled Akamas peninsula stopping first to trek into the Avakas Gorge with its stunning natural views, fauna and flora.
Enjoy a day in the beautiful and unspoiled Akamas peninsula stopping first to trek into the Avakas Gorge with its stunning natural views, fauna and flora. (Please note that customers wishing to enter the innermost part of the gorge do so at their own risk due to the danger of falling rocks).
We continue to Lara Bay, the nesting ground of the Green and Loggerhead turtles and home to the turtle conservation project. If you are lucky you may even see the baby turtles hatching (end of July to October).
There will be time for swimming at this secluded paradise beach.
We drive to St George Church located in a small fishing village overlooking the sea where we will have free time for lunch (not included).
On our return we will stop to view the Sea Caves, the mysterious wave cut ‘sculpture’ formed over thousands of years from the natural rocky shoreline.
• Pick up from selected hotels
• Fully insured and air-conditioned coach
• Licensed C.T.O guide ( English, Russian)
• Professional Driver
• Entrance fees not included
• Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately for visits to monasteries.( No shorts or low cut blouses)
• Must be requested a minimum of 24 hours prior to scheduled departure