We offer you a combination of Land-and-sea tour featuring a full day of adventurous swimming and sightseeing across eastern Cyprus. This will be one of the most exciting and interesting experience you will remember from Cyprus since you will be travelling beyond the “green line”, which divides the two Cypriot communities since 1974.
Full Day Jeep Tour from Larnaca, Ayia Napa & Protaras
Highlights of the day:
· Cultural Centre of Famagusta (the ghost city): We will start by visiting Derynia village and the Cultural Centre of Famagusta. Here you will be introduced to how was life in Famagusta including the varoshia tourist area before the Turkish invasion in 1974.
· Famagusta: Next we will drive towards the check-point where we will cross into the North of the island, occupied by the Turkish army, and then pass by the ‘Ghost City’ were no visitors are allowed to enter. Furthermore we will explore the old city with its amazing Venetian walls, take photos, shop around or relax and have a coffee. You may also visit the Othello Tower and from the top take amazing photos.
· Blue Lagoon: After experiencing this unique visit to Famagusta and as the temperature raises we will make our way towards the Ayia Napa harbor, were we will board on our special boat , welcoming us with a free refreshing drink. We will pass the various coves, and sea caves of the east coast of Cyprus.
Next stop will be at the bluest bay in the area,” the blue lagoon”. While swimming and exploring the beautiful sea flowers, exotic fish and sea caves hidden deep beneath the water(snorkeling equipment is provided free of charge), chef will be preparing lunch including traditional Cyprus souvlaki with pitta bread, salads, dips, potatoes, halloumi etc with a free local drink.
After one of the most memorable days of your life we will make our way back to the hotels.
1. Please remember to take your Passport and Camera with you.
2. Adverse weather conditions and/or other factors beyond our control may cause cancellation of the second part of the excursion which includes the boat trip and lunch. .
Larnaca Area - 08:15 | Protaras Area - 08:15 | Ayia Napa Area - 07:45